Friday, September 4, 2009

SHINee has something to SHINee World!


Here go ...

From Onew

Translation :

Hi ^^ I’m SHINee’s leader Onew !!!!

Ahjajajajaja ! Are you getting our texts these days ~

I wanted to talk to all of you so before I going to bed, I can texted back!

I’m finally leave this article on the Official Home Page!

Wahahahaha ^^ I’m so happy!

It seems like it’s been a long time.. I wonder what the reason is.. hahaha..

I should write more often ~^^?

Thanks a lot to our SHINee World, we ended our activity of Juliette greatly ~ ^^

I’m always thankful ~

We’re practicing hard !! Well, you’ll wait for us right ??^^

Thank you so much and you know my feelings right~?? Ehehehehehehehehe

So.. See you next time ~

Onew ~^^


From Jonghyun
Translation :

Hello it’s Bling Bling Jonghyun-

It’s been a long time!?

These days I’ve been miss SHINee World very much too..

Is everyone doing well~?

This summer was really, really hot. I hope summer would quickly pass

and fall would come

And so the fall would quickly pass

I want winter to come.. ㅋ

Oh .. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Everyone will get caught in the cold, be careful ~

I’ve been taking care of my health these days too~hah.

We’re always ready to work hard, so please look forward to us ^ ^

I hope to see you again soon! hah

So I’ll stop here for now –


From Key
Translation :

Hello! It’s been a long time ‘-’*

It’s SHINee’s Almighty Key…!

It seems like it’s been a long time since From SHINee

Juliette activities have ended and managed to grab a short sweet break

(Real jackpot of shopping hours)

Key also managed to have been a lots of time to do many preparations.

You really miss us a lot right?

Please wait a little bit ~

I’ll be there, ready to work hard to show you the best through songs

And our rookie ‘f (x)’ has debut too!
Lachata (LA chA TA) is my current cell phone ring tones
As well as voice call ringing tone.

SHINee has juniors too! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Yaho-!

Please give lots of love!
Of course, do not forget to give SHINee lots of love too.. ^ 0 ^
Fow now, I’ll go~! ♡


From Minho
Translation :

Hi~ It’s SHINee’s flaming charisma Minho!

It’s been a long time since I wrote in From SHINee~

You guys missed us right?

It hasn’t been long since we ended our activities ‘Juliette’ but

Already summer passing and fall is coming…

It seems time passes quickly …

Even so regretful .. but I’m excited for the next promotions!
To show everyone our hard working selves
SHINee’s been prepare very hard so please look forward to it!
I’ll be a hardworking to SHINee and Minho.

And SHINee World…
Whenever we stand on stage and perform, your support

is always cool, you know we’re always appreciate it right?
Thank you so much! I will not forget it~

I’m always thankful! ^^


From Taemin
Translation :

Nice to meet you~!^^

It’s been a long time since up on SHINee From.!!

Our Juliette activities have ended right!!??

It’s been 3 weeks since the end of the activities and wanted to come and take a look at everyone

I want to hear everyone’s cheers to support again!!!

Everyone misses a lot of us right?

Thanks for the support that you gave us during our promotional period~^^;;;

I’m really greatful for always having your support~

And there’s something
I’ve been to talk to everyone!!!!

What if you stray during our break ??!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Because I believe in shalow!!!^^

Everyone! Health is the most important so you have to take care!!!

Nowadays because the H1N1 flu virus is common

Please be careful~ always wash your hands to prevent it!

I’m gonna leave now!!~~~~~~~~~~~
Byebye2 ~ ~ ~

Ah! And my photos
I’ll show you a great photo next time~

source: shinee-ing
transtaled by: shineelovers@SHINeeLovers♡
credit: SHINeeLovers♡

Omo,omo,omo!! Key-sshi! U spend ur break just for shopping? Haha,same with me ^^ I spend my time, I spend my money, I spend my mind just for shopping! Yeah! Go shopping!
And, I'll be wait for ur next album. SHINee fighting!

ps : for taemin, why u always being so cute?? Oh, I'll take care for myself so don't worry oppa ^^


Hahaha, seandainy bs ngomong spt ini k mereka...

0 comments:

Post a Comment